- For the 12 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- Come back to this post to vote.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- Encourage your friends to vote for you, if you wish, but please don’t tell them to vote on a number. The numbering of the posts changes regularly, as authors have the ability to delete their own links at any time.
- Due to the limitations (our opinion) of our linking service, you are unable to vote on a post from the same device from which it was submitted. You will have to find another way to vote for yourself, and we hope you do.
- This week, in an attempt to break the massive ties that we have seen in the past, we are allowing you to vote on your top threefavorite posts.
- Yes, you really only have 12 hours to vote. We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.
“There’s nothing cute about it,” he said. The register of his voice indicated decision more so than discussion.
She disagreed heartily and privately, staring past his head and out the window behind him.
“It’s just a job.” She smiled as she helped herself to the cash in his wallet, then turned and walked out of the hotel room leaving him naked and tied to the bed.